Talsi christian school reconstruction project objectives and guidelines:
- Project intention is to increase exsisting number of users of the school, providing students the possibility of studying here from 1. to 9. grade in two parallel classes.
- Creating a disabled person – friendly environment, inteding different solutions for students with visual impairments and restricted movement (e.g. wheelchair users) .
- Project implementation will help improve school area usage in accordance with modern requirments, also providing an aesthetic look of studying and recreational areas.
- Project includes engineering solutions that will: provide necessary microclimate of classrooms and other areas, improve building user safety, modernize school inner communication system.
- Improved design of surrounding territory of the school, becoming more pedestrian, cyclist and disabled people friendly.